Friday, March 11, 2011

Ribs Galore!

I had ribs for dinner on Wednesday - with twice baked potatoes and homemade coleslaw. I was sure I had died and gone to heaven. I know I enjoy a lot of food and can't usually pick a favorite, but for my last meal I want ribs, ribs and ribs.

I am not really fussed whether they are beef or pork. I am not really fussed on what sauce or rub is used, I don't care if they are done in the oven, the slow-cooker or smoked on the webber. I am in love with ribs.

Now I would like to launch a challenge for myself to come up with the best rib recipe but I don't need to - I don't think you can make bad ribs. And I don't have a webber :-)

Sigh ....

1 comment:

pita-woman said...

I really enjoyed ribs when I was a youngster, but now don't care for them so much. I think I've had them twice in the past 25 years.