Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Party Wrap-Up

Yes last night was the night of the party and present - and it was a blast.

There is a lot to be said when there is about 40 (ish) people, most in costume (Circus theme), there is face painting for all; a Lady Gaga birthday cake, spit roast for dinner and glow sticks to wear on various body parts!




I went as a fortune teller and was fortunate enough to have my makeup done by a real makeup professional (including sparkly false eyelashes - bought when I was Miss Weasley on the Sunshine Coast a few years ago). I must admit I felt very girly and pretty :-)


I confess that I left early but I did arrive early too so I am hoping that balances out in the scheme of things. I wasn't drinking but I was so hoping I would go through a RBT on the way home - I would love to admit that whilst I was dressed up all silly, had glow sticks on my earrings - and another around my neck, I had my arms painted with "tattoos", I had stars on my face .... I was stone cold sober lol. It didn't happen but it amused me on the drive anyway.

1 comment:

Pinki Kumari said...

play bazaar is very good blogspot theme, where you can find out the best theme and latest designs. Even you can find website theme with satta king and joomla.