Friday, April 23, 2010

A Morning for Dancing

What a fabulous day - and it is only half over.

I must admit I had a crap night's sleep - pain in my back and cramps in my legs meant I only had a very broken five hours but I was not going to let that get me down. I was meeting up with a friend for coffee and chat later but went down to my cafe hours too early- caught up with half a dozen other people - discussed home-grown philosophy, solved the world's problems and drank peppermint tea. I then spent good time with my friend and afterwards dropped in at a local gallery.

I feel like singing at the top of my voice and dancing wildly. Nothing specific has happened - I think I am just happy :-)

Photo: "some tea?" by blatera

2 comments:

pita-woman said...

Love those good days. Sometimes the simplest of experiences makes for the best of times.

Divya said...

Good work Article is awosome i like Satta King by the next afternoon I'm chomping at the bit to get back to it.This is very good blogspot theme, where you can find out the best theme and latest designs Very good . Know what you mean. but You know about the Game which is viral soo fast in India play bazaar