Friday, April 23, 2010

A Morning for Dancing

What a fabulous day - and it is only half over.

I must admit I had a crap night's sleep - pain in my back and cramps in my legs meant I only had a very broken five hours but I was not going to let that get me down. I was meeting up with a friend for coffee and chat later but went down to my cafe hours too early- caught up with half a dozen other people - discussed home-grown philosophy, solved the world's problems and drank peppermint tea. I then spent good time with my friend and afterwards dropped in at a local gallery.

I feel like singing at the top of my voice and dancing wildly. Nothing specific has happened - I think I am just happy :-)

Photo: "some tea?" by blatera

1 comment:

pita-woman said...

Love those good days. Sometimes the simplest of experiences makes for the best of times.