Sunday, April 11, 2010

Kewl Kids Sunday


I thought I was pretty good with geography but I just this week I found out about the Socotra islands so I thought it was only fair I share it in case it is new for others too!

It was their fascinating plants that were my doorway (so many photos to choose from but I narrowed it down to these two). The Socotra islands are in the Indian Ocean, off the horn of Africa and are a part of Yemen. If you check out the wiki article, you also get some great cave photos. I also found great info here.

1 comment:

Divya said...

Good work Article is awosome i like Satta King by the next afternoon I'm chomping at the bit to get back to it.This is very good blogspot theme, where you can find out the best theme and latest designs Very good . Know what you mean. but You know about the Game which is viral soo fast in India play bazaar