Friday, February 27, 2009

Yep, I Did It

I have enrolled in my BA (Literature). I don't actually start studying officially until June but there are some novels I can read in the interim. I am going to try and do two units each session (four sessions in a year) which apparently translates through to a full course load. See how it goes, as I am just doing this for fun, there would be no problems in dropping it down to one if it all gets a bit too much :-)

I must have progressed in my personal growth this year becuase even the vague thought of studying used to send my blood pressure soaring and the possibility of a genuine panic attack being imminent. Now all I feel is excitement.

Photo: "Real Student Life" by lesleyx

5 comments:

diver said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
diver said...

Good on you MG - BA Literature for fun, what a great way to do it! You and your blog will surely be richer for the experience :)

diver said...

Sorry that deletion was me, just a typo.

pita-woman said...

Proud of you! I'm all for people wanting to improve themselves &/or further education.

Unknown said...

you know you are my hero anyways...but for this you are a super hero, want me to make you a cape?