Monday, February 23, 2009

Helping ...

I have been doing some extra hours at work helping those affected by the floods and the fires.

I worked until 9 on Friday. I worked Saturday. I worked Sunday. I was due to work until 8 tonight ... no make that 9 .... no let's try for 10... ok who can stay until 11.... okay we need 10 people until 12 ... sigh.

Canberra should be calling again in the next 15 minutes, if they are going to call but I am calling it myself - I got here at 8 and that makes it a 16 hour day. That's enough helping for anyone .... especially as I am back again tomorrow to do it all again lol

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are my hero Pearl...i admire all that you are doing, not just the technical bits, but the empaty, caring and compassion you are showing our brothers and sisters xo

ps...what no blog on Kim yet???