Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Lovely Amber





Going, going, gone .....Amber treated me yesterday "just for being me" (her words). Sigh .... she is an amazing woman ...

Amber is the one who held my hand when I first started the job, by default not choice because I was allocated to the seat next to her. This is the woman who put up with so many "Excuse me, can I just ask you ...." with patience, style and wisdom ... and without snapping at me once. lol.

And now, as the months have gone by, with small conversations started and ended between phone calls I still think of her as a treasure and appreciate having such a blessing in my life.

And she treated me ....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

delish...fancy the chances of you finding another foodie...grins...makes all the difference when you find someone who has patience doesn't it? I've been lucky enough to find a few myself xo