Sunday, February 8, 2009

Guess Who is Coming to America?

Dance dance dance :-)

Yes I am pleased to officially announce that I am going to America. Yippee!!!

To back-track just a moment, I did plan a big 6 week trip in January/February this year catching up with Miss Weasley and family, meeting my penpal Rob and his family and dropping by our own Pita but all of that had to be shelved if I took this current job. Now it was a big choice but the old work-place is so toxic and I was being "targetted for removal" so it was a chocie I had to make.

This trip won't be my six week spectacular - I will spend about 6 days on Obama-scented soil and that will be in Dallas with Miss Weasley and the kiddlies who are no longer kiddlies. The big trip will have to be next year :-)

In any case, dance dance dance ... this will be my first overseas trip and a huge step out of my comfort zone but dance dance dance ... I am going to America :-)

4 comments:

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Congratulations! I think you have made the right decision and will have a wonderful time.

Anonymous said...

Be bloody careful over there MG, heard they are a funny lot :)

Na she jokes, have a brilliant time and do the foodie thing while you are there...

You stopping by Pita's

Unknown said...

yay...how cool is that...promise to send me a postcard?

Jason said...

I would not call Dallas "Obama scented-soil". I drove through Texas once, and it was kinda scary.