Thursday, February 5, 2009

Lunchtime Treat


It was time to treat myself for lunch - yes it was Sumo Salad time. This used to be my treat whenever I was in the Sydney airport but a local outlet has opened - and even better, they deliver to work one day a week :-)

I was contemplating a change from the "usual" but it has been over a year since I had the Pumpkin and Pine Nut Salad, I had to default to the tried and true lol. The Sumo website describes it as: Savour the sweet joys of BBQ-roasted pumpkin, crisp cucumber, Danish fetta, roasted pine nuts and crunchy walnuts. Top it all off with fresh mixed lettuces, and a light and tantalising dressing of Frenchstyle mayonnaise. This salad is a vegetarian fantasy come to life.

A definite trat - and one serve did me for a meal and a snack later on :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love sumo... their chicken salads are to die for...my thursday night treat before we grocery shop!