Thursday, August 20, 2009

Did I Tell You My News?

I have started writing my "little bits" called 'Tales From The Lentil Club' with the intention (one day) of getting them published as a column somewhere. Aside from enjoying writing, it is also something I might be able to do with the change in my physical circumstances. And while it may sound like an impossible dream, you gotta start somewhere :-)

And no, I am not looking at writing a book - you can't make money out of doing that in Australia unless you are one of a very few. And, as much as I can talk about the arts etc, this project is something that I am looking at as supplementing my pension and not as the next 'great Australian novel'.

Anyway I asked someone who I respect incredibly (and who has considerable experience in being wise as well as the arts and is a published author with his own prestigious newspaper column) for some advice on copyright and he asked to look at what I had done. He liked them.

Dance Dance Dance

Admittedly that happened a week ago. And I am still dancing. And I now have a list of things a mile long that I need to do in relation to research and getting it all started. And I dance .... wildly :-)

Did I tell you he liked them?

Did I tell you that you couldn't wipe the smile of this face if you tried?



Photo: "newspaper" by hamstergeddon

1 comment:

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Good for you! Keep dancing and we're rooting for you here in Sicily.