Sunday, October 4, 2009

A New Soul


I have finally got around to planting my lavender which also means I have officially accepted I won't be wearing my Blundies anymore.

You may notice they they are still in excellent condition. What you can't see is that I have worn the soul down - right down. I have tried to get them re-souled (being green and all) and while you can re-soul other brands, Blundies aren't made to be re-souled. So now I am being green and they are finding a new soul anyway.

Just to explain, the photo above is a "normal" shot, working boots doing their job. The one below is when they are all shiny and pretty after being in the rain. I couldn't resist :-)

2 comments:

Alison said...

LOL! I LOVE this!!! We have stacks of old boots around that I had no idea what to do with.... but this is so kewl!

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

I love it too.