Friday, May 29, 2009

The Return of the Photo Challenge

Slackness has meant the Photo Challenge went away but a renweal of enthusiasm has meant that it back - or will be back next Friday 5 June.

For those who have missed to joy of this past-time before, it is an informal photo competition in which we have a theme for the week and we post our photos on or about Friday. There is no winner as such (can I say we are all winners by either playing or viewing - corny I know) just the opportunity to be a bit creative. All are welcome to join in or comment.
The themes were submitted by a couple of dedicated creatives (not me) at the beginning of the year. I post the next three themes each Wednesday (well I try to anyway lol)
So ....
Friday 5 June: Money
Friday 12 June: Domestic
Friday 19 June: Town
Happy clicking ....

5 comments:

pita-woman said...

Yea!! It's back!!

Unknown said...

i'll have to do you a new logo hun xo

Anonymous said...

Ok chick, Ive had a rest and Im up for it...

Unknown said...

oi...i did a new logo thing-a-ma-jig for you to check out...on my blog xo

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

I'm in!