Sunday, October 5, 2008

National Bandanna Day

The 31st October isn't far away and it is time to start buying our bandannas (well soon as they hit the stores). Canteen is an organisation that supports young people with cancer and is a very worthy cause.

The bandannas only cost $3 each and there is a big range of new designs out this year. And if you aren't sure how to wear one - or aren't inspired by my and Chelsea's form (yes I share my fashion sense with Abbey's dane), there is heaps of ideas on the website.

For more information check out the website or keep an eye out in Woolworths (and other stores) for your bandannas. If you aren't in Australia, you can order them online or let me know and I can grab some/one for you.


8 comments:

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

An excellent cause.

Unknown said...

gee there are lots of worthy causes, each as deserving as the next. I don't see the direct correlation between multiculturalism and raising money for cancer research...am I missing something?

Unknown said...

Just to make sure kyles comments make more snese, we had some edgy comments from an anonymous person who declined to identify themselves. They have been deleted and will continue to be until the person identifies themselves clearly.

Unknown said...

tis ok MG, i am used to not making much sense....lol xo

Unknown said...

No you made all the sense in the world - until I deleted the other comments :-)

Anonymous said...

Hap hap happy Dance...yahooooo

and Dakota makes two... im getting the two indigeonous ones...two pink...two red...

Mmmm dont you just love those who comment anonymously...Sooo brave

Unknown said...

And especially as I know exactly who it was and even after I challenged them to include their name they didn't lol

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm what a wanker (sorry MG)