Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Bin Night

It is bin night. Not a big deal in the scheme of things.

But I have a friend who has volunteered to put the bins out for me and they haven't done it yet. Okay it is only 5.00 pm but I am beginning to assess my options.

Of all of the household chores I need to do, putting out the bins is the one I struggle with most of all. Fortunately I am not much of a rubbish accumulator so can afford to put the bins out fortnightly, or even less frequently, rather than weekly.

Which is why my friend is going to put the bins out.

So do I remind them? And if so at what time? The rubbish truck doesn't come around until 7 am tomorrow so there is plenty of time but I am quite sure they have forgotten.

No, maybe I being too antsy, this is the first time it is bin night for my friend and the neighbors don't have their bins out yet which would be an obvious visual prompt... well not all of the neighbors - the woman from six doors down still hasn't put hers out, and the gentleman across the road, down the end of the street near the corner has still got his tucked away.

It isn't a real problem if they don't go out tonight - they were emptied last week when I had a bout of energy but, well it IS bin night. Okay Pearl, sit back, breathe deeply .... and find a glass of wine and try not to think about being a control freak.

Image: "rubbish bin" by Semut23

3 comments:

Unknown said...

phir mehakti subah aayi
ankhe khuli phir apki yaad aayi
hamne mehsus kiya us hawa ko, play bazaar satta king

Unknown said...

Good work Article is awosome i like.
by the next afternoon I'm chomping at the bit to get back to it.
satta king
play bazaar

Unknown said...

Use social media along with your resume writing. satta king Social media is becoming popular among many business, and having that skill set - even if solely from a personal posting Play Bazar standpoint - can help you land a position as it shows you potentially have the know-how.