Sunday, November 15, 2009

Annabel's New Dress


I went to visit friend's and Sue has begun to make a range of dolls clothes. You should see them! While I was ooh-ing and aah-ing over them all (there is everything from beanies to ball-gowns and if you want layette style garments for a real baby then this is the woman to call) I casually mentioned that Annabel would fit into one of them. Before I knew it, the dress was mine.

Annabel is almost 40 years old and hasn't had a new outfit since I sewed her a dress when I was 10-ish (which she wears with her original blue 'fur' coat to this day).

She is perhaps showing her age, just a little (although I think there is some sort of rule about saying that about any woman) but her new dress made her smile.

And if anyone is looking for their perfect gift for their daughter/ grand-daughter/ niece/ Annabel/ themselves just let me know.

Many thanks Sue :-)

No comments: