Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Time flies


What a year it has been -  certainly not my best, but far from the worst so I guess I can't complain too much.  One of the big highlights has been my little radio program Passionfruit and Chilli - broadcast on our local community radio station 2bbb but also available as a podcast (check out the website or do a search for it on iTunes).

But that is no excuse for neglecting my poor Mountaingirl's Musings (where have I head that before) - and my neglect has meant it is now getting spammed. Sigh .... my fault really.

But onwards and upwards :-)

3 comments:

Pinki Kumari said...

play bazaar is very good blogspot theme, where you can find out the best theme and latest designs. Even you can find website theme with satta king and joomla.


Unknown said...

manana aasan nahi hota.. Apno ko satana aasan nahi hota.. Wada karna aasan hota hai.. Magar wada nibhana ,play bazaar satta king/.

Unknown said...


Good work Article is awosome i like.
by the next afternoon I'm chomping at the bit to get back to it.
satta king
play bazaar